Ready Set Dance Privacy Commitment
This policy outlines how and why we collect, use, share, and protect the personal information of you. This policy applies to Boom Gate Enterprises LLC, Boom Gate Holdings Pty Limited and other related entities trading as “Ready Set Dance”.
Some laws define “personal information” differently, and we use those definitions when they are applicable. Rest assured, though, that no matter where you live, we treat your personal information with respect, and we collect, use, and share it only as described in this Policy.
App Privacy Commitment
- Boom Gate Enterprises LLC, Boom Gate Holdings Pty Limited and other related entities trading as “Ready Set Dance”:
- Will not collect any personal information via the Ready Set Dance App;
- Will not collect personal information for the purpose of suppling third party service providers or third-party advertising;
- Will not utilize third-party analytics on the Ready Set Dance App;
- Will not collect personal information for use in direct marketing of promotions, products and services;
- Will access and display your email address solely for the purpose of logging into the App;
- Will secure personal and sensitive user data via HTTPs and database encryption;
- Will properly dispose of any personal information relating to inactive accounts every 12
Ready Set Dance Website Privacy Commitment Website Privacy Commitment
- Boom Gate Enterprises LLC, Boom Gate Holdings Pty Limited and other related entities
trading as “Ready Set Dance” are committed to managing your personal information openly and transparently and to keeping your personal information safe. We will take all necessary measures to fulfil this commitment, including to:
- Ensure that we manage your personal information openly and transparently;
- Only collect personal information from you that we need in order to offer you the best possible service and customer experience;
- Tell you how we might use your personal information;
- Let you know if we need to disclose your personal information to anyone else (including anyone overseas) and if so, in what circumstances this might occur;
- Keep your personal information secure;
- Promptly respond to any request by you not to receive direct marketing material from us;
- Make sure your personal information is kept accurate and up to date and to properly dispose of any personal information which is no longer required by us; and
- Ensure that, where appropriate, you can access and correct your personal
About this Policy
- This policy is intended to explain clearly some of the key processes and procedures that we have implemented to manage your personal information, to protect your privacy
- References to “our”, “us” and “we” in this policy are references to Boom Gate Enterprises LLC trading as “Ready Set Dance” and its related entities and associated websites
- (“Website”) is owned and administered by Boom Gate Enterprises
- This policy gives a broad overview of our policies in relation to privacy but if you require further information, you are welcome to contact us or to read any of the privacy statements or notices that will be issued to you as and when personal information is
What sorts of personal information do we collect?
- We will only collect from you information that is necessary and relevant to our relationship with you, including to enable us to provide to you the best possible service and customer Depending on the exact nature of our relationship with you, we may request that you provide some or all of the following information:
- Information that we may require to identify you, including your name, home address, email addresses or other IP addresses and server details, and your date of birth;
- Information that we can use to contact you, including your telephone number, mobile number, email address, work address, mailing address, next of kin or nominated contact details;
- Information we may require to confirm your identity, including national identification numbers, your driver’s licence number, passport details, business name, domain names, or health and insurance information (such as prescription numbers health insurance identification numbers).
- Information that may assist us to confirm your financial position or credit history, business dealings or company credit information. This may include your credit card details, bank details, bank statements, purchase history or transaction details and loan and credit information where finance arrangements apply.
- Information that identifies your activity details including access and visits to our websites, data portals, web pages, platforms for which we have designed, maintained and compiled for your benefit.
- It would be very unusual for us to need to collect all or even most of the above information from you, however the information we will require will depend on the specific service or services that we are providing to you. We will only collect personal information from you that we reasonably require in order to satisfactorily perform the services that you require from us including using your personal information to aggregate your activities to assist in the management and operation of our website, services, performance benchmarking, portals or platforms maintained for your
Why do we require your personal information?
- There are various reasons why we might need to collect, hold, use or disclose your personal information and this will depend upon the specific services that we are providing to you but we will tell you the main reason for asking for your personal information at the time when we ask you to provide
- Usually, the main reason that we will need to collect your personal information will be relating to a product or service that we are providing to you or are about to provide to you and for contacting you in relation to those services. Our main services include the provision of children’s entertainment, dance instruction and tuition, choreography and dance modules for learning and educational purposes.
- We may also use your personal information for other reasons, including:
- To contact you in relation to an event, special offer or product that you might be interested in;
- Preventing fraud and other criminal activities (or suspected activities);
- To assist us to run our business and to improve our services and performance, including staff training, accounting, risk management, record keeping, archiving, systems development, developing new products and services and undertaking planning, research and statistical analysis; and
- To comply with our legal
- There is no obligation for you to provide us with any of your personal information but if you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide the information, goods or services that you require.
How do we collect your personal information?
- The means by which we collect your personal information will depend on the nature of the service that we are providing to
- We may collect your personal information:
- Directly from you, either in person or over the phone;
- When you place an order via the Website;
- When you interact with the Website; or
- We will always collect your personal information directly from you unless it is impracticable to do so. This would usually be done through the Website when you elect to disclose your personal information to us for a particular
- Where we are collecting your personal information, we will remind you of the following at the time of collecting your personal information:
- Our details, including our contact details;
- That we are collecting your information and the reasons why we are collecting your information;
- If the collection is required or authorised by law, the details of the law, court or tribunal order;
- What happens if we cannot collect your personal information;
- Any third parties to whom we may disclose the personal information;
- How you can access and correct your personal information;
- Whether your personal information is likely to be disclosed to anyone overseas and if practicable, the countries in which those recipients are
Collecting and disclosing personal information about others
- Wherever possible, we will collect personal information directly from the relevant individual to whom that information
- You represent and warrant to us that where you provide personal information to us about another person:
- You are authorised to provide that information to us;
- You have obtained the express consent of the individual to disclose their personal information to us for its relevant use, including for use in our business and to provide our services;
Unsolicited personal information
How do we use or disclose your personal information?
We may use and disclose your personal information for purposes for which it was collected or for a related purpose, including:
- To create and maintain your account
- To conduct business analysis, such as analytics, projections, identifying areas for operational improvement
- To conduct auditing and monitoring of engagement
- Legal or compliance functions
- Updating operational and technical functionality
- To protect the security and integrity of our systems, processes and our business, and help prevent fraud
- To set up and activate your account with Ready Set Dance or related entities;
- To consider your request for a product or service;
- To enable us to provide a product or a service to you;
- To coordinate delivery of your goods or services;
- To facilitate and process your orders and payments;
- To carry out or respond to your queries or requests;
- To provide information to you that you have requested;
- To provide additional information to you as requested by you and to respond to your queries about our products;
- To facilitate your use of the Websites.
- To facilitate online chat;
- To any third party suppliers of our goods or services, including third party application owners or licensors;
- To any third party credit provider to facilitate the provision of credit to you as required;
- To our third party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyse trends in sales and better understand your needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you;
- For regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
- To relevant third parties to undertake fraud checks;
- To perform administrative and operational tasks (including risk management, systems development and testing, staff training and collecting debts);
- To facilitate product reviews and to seek your feedback in relation to particular products, customer satisfaction and our relationship with you and to manage any customer complaints;
- For use in direct marketing of promotions, products and services that we think might be of interest to you, including to add to a database compiled by us for this purpose;
- To our third party service providers, for use in direct marketing of promotions, products and services that our third party service providers think may be of interest to you, including to add to a database complied for this purpose;
- To monitor or improve the quality and standard of service that we provide to you;
- To consider any concerns or complaints you may raise against us;
- To our agents, successors and/or assigns;
- To notify you of offers that may be of interest to you; and
- To better understand your preferences.
Do we share your personal information with others?
- Wherever possible, we will limit the information provided to independent third parties to that information required for those third parties to properly perform their functions.
- All of the categories of personal information that we collect have been shared with other companies, including those within our corporate family, for a business purpose. We will only share your personal information within our corporate family of companies as permitted by law, except in the following circumstances:
Sharing for Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Companies and Others
- We may share your information in certain other circumstances, which include situations when sharing is required by law, or we believe sharing will help to protect the safety, property, or our rights or the rights of our customers, associates, or other Examples include:
- Identifying and addressing fraud or financial risk;
- Providing information to law enforcement at their written request;
- Responding to a search warrant, subpoena, or other valid legal inquiry
Categories of Personal Information We Disclose to Each Type of Third Party
We may share your personal information with certain categories of third parties, as described below.
|Types of Third Parties to Which the Personal Information||Categories of Personal Information|
|Was Disclosed for a Business Purpose||Disclosed for a Business Purpose|
|Those we are legally required to share with||Personal identifiers|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law|
|Device and online identifiers|
|Health and health insurance information|
|Individual preferences and characteristics|
|Service providers that receive data in order to provide services to us (e.g. technology providers, cloud storage providers, etc.)|| |
Individual preferences and characteristics
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law|
|Device and online identifiers|
|Health and health insurance information|
Do we use your personal information for marketing purposes?
As part of the services that we provide to you, we may:
- Use personal information that we have collected about you to identify a product or service that may benefit you;
- Contact you from time to time to let you know about a product or service that we believe you might be interested in; and
- Disclose your personal information to our related entities, any one or more of the Recipient Parties or to our business partners (including third party facilitators) to enable them to tell you about a product or service that you might be interested
that you no longer wish to receive materials of this kind. If you make a request not to receive direct marketing communications from us, we will stop sending you these materials.
- You may make a request that we do not disclose your personal information to facilitate direct marketing by another organization and you may request that we provide you with the source of any personal information we use for direct marketing purposes. Any such requests will be actioned within a reasonable period and there will be no charges to you for making, or to you from us actioning, such
How do we store your personal information?
- Personal information collected by Ready Set Dance may be stored and processed in the United States, and in any other country where Ready Set Dance or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers operate facilities. We take steps to ensure that the data we collect is processed according to the provisions of this policy and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is
- We have implemented appropriate processes and techniques (including physical security such as locks and security systems and computer and network security, including firewalls and passwords) to protect personal information from loss, misuse and interference and from unauthorised access, modification or In addition, access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities.
- We and our third party service providers take all necessary steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information where it is no longer required and to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and interference and from unauthorized access, modification or
- While care is taken to protect your personal information on the Website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet is guaranteed as 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email as we have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us.
How can you access your personal information?
- Usually we will be able to provide you with access to your personal information upon receipt of your written request by email sent to Ready Set Dance, at [email protected], and confirmation of your identity.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to websites which are owned or operated by other parties. You should make your own enquiries as to the privacy policies of these We are not responsible for information on, or the privacy practices of, such websites.
Changes to this policy
How can you contact us?
- Please find below our contact details. Please do not hesitate to contact us in relation to any privacy-related concerns and we will use our best endeavours to address any such concerns thoroughly and in a timely
- E-mail address: [email protected]
What Are Your California Privacy Rights?
California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident, you can make certain requests regarding your personal information. We will fulfill each of these requests per the requirements of California law.
- You can request access to a copy of the personal information we have about you, including a list of categories of your personal information that we have sold and a list of categories of your personal information that we have shared with another company for a business
- You can request that we delete your personal
- You can request that we stop selling your personal
- More information on each of these requests is
Request my Personal Information
- If you make this request, which we also refer to as a Request to Access Information, we will return to you (to the extent required by law):
- The categories of personal information we have collected about
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it Any of the categories of personal information that we collect could be included in a sale to other companies, including those within our corporate family. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it
- You can ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
Delete My Personal Information
- You have the right to ask that we delete your personal information. Once we receive a request, we will delete the personal information (to the extent required by law) we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the Choosing to delete your personal information may impact your ability to use our websites and online features, including closure of your online account that requires your personal information.
We do not sell your personal information
- We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This generally means we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of goods, or suggest that you might receive a different price or level of quality for Please know, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require usage of your personal information to function.
Verifying Your Identity for Requests to Access or Delete Personal Information
- We take the privacy of your personal information seriously and want to ensure that we provide only you or your authorized agent with your personal information. The California Consumer Privacy Act (‘CCPA’) also requires that we verify the identity of each person who makes a request to know what personal information we have about you or to delete the personal information we have about
What Personal Information Do I Provide to Verify My Identity?
- To verify your identity, we ask you to provide your: First name*
Last name* Middle initial Email address Phone number Address*
What If You Can’t Verify My Identity?
- If we can’t verify your identity, we will not be able to process your request to know what personal information we have about you or to delete the personal information we have about If we are unable to verify your identity with a high degree of certainty, we will only be able to provide a report with category-level information and we may not be able to delete some of your information.
How to Submit a Request Using an Authorized Agent
- An authorized agent is a person or business who has authorization to request to know what personal information we have about you, to delete the personal information we have about you, or to opt out of the sale of personal information on behalf of a California resident. Authorized agents use the same links described above to submit
- If you are submitting a request on behalf of another person, we require a valid power of attorney or other documentation demonstrating your authority to submit this This can be a letter or other documentation signed by the California resident authorizing you to submit this request. You can download a sample letter from the request form.
How Do I Send You My Documentation?
- If you submit a request on our website, you will be asked to upload this documentation when you submit your request. If you submit your request over the phone, you will be asked to email your forms to [email protected].
- Please note, you will have 10 business days to provide all required
Your California Privacy Rights – Shine the Light
- The following rights apply to California
- We share personal information with others outside of Ready Set Dance for direct marketing of their products only if we have your affirmative consent (opt in).